Our Research & Development team, can assist in creating your private label wipes or branded wipes. We can custom design specific formulas to meet your requirements, can use your own formula or use one of our extensive portfolio of formulations, to impregnate into one of many non-woven materials, carefully selected by our technical specialists
Critical to our success within wet wipes, is our highly experienced R&D team, who can turn ideas into reality. We develop formulations which are not only highly effective but also fully compliant with regulatory standards of international markets.
Our Engineers, have the ability to adapt, modify or optimise our machinery to meet the demands and needs of our clients products, allowing us to take even the most unconventional projects, to market. This engineering expertise, gives us unrivalled flexibility in product manufacturing and allows us to custom build the product, to meet your requirements.
|Product Advantages:||Common Applications:|
|Organic, natural, naturally derived||Cosmetic|
|Can be recycled||Baby|
Our team of R&D project managers and technicians is devoted to the development of customized products for our business partners from America, Europe and Asia. Our equipment, such as our mini pilot production line, and our test laboratory, give you the assurance of a high-quality product which meets both the requirements of your industry and your own expectations.
You know exactly what your clients need. And you understand the demands of your industry. Pair those insights with our mastery of the development process, and you have a winning equation:
High-performance nonwoven media that exceeds industry standards.
Regardless of the solution or product, our experience guarantees you:
- Best solution – our unique modeling tool provides a rapid analysis of the parameters in your specifications and quickly points to the optimal combination of fibers.
- Tailored development – with our small batch and mini-pilot production line, we can quickly prepare custom samples for you.
- Peace of mind – first-grade fiber from reliable, certified sources.
- Production quality and diversity – our “green” production lines are operated under the strict principles of the United States GMP standards (“Good Manufacturing Practice”).
- Flexibility – our products are available with or without reinforcement or finishing.
- Optimal performance – strict quality control at every stage of production