Utilising hydro-entanglement and bi-component technology, Verdex delivers the latest thinking in lightweight non-woven fabric design for baby diaper, adult incontinence and feminine hygiene product applications with a focus on softness.
At Verdex we are committed to serve our customers so they can stay one step ahead when producing high quality hygiene products for their markets.
Our customers expect uncompromising innovation, quality and reliability and we make sure they get no less.
With a global commercial and technical team ready to support you, Verdex is your trusted global hygiene partner.
Market leading, cotton-soft bulky fabric with good tensile performance and elongation properties, delivered through the hydro-entanglement combination process and additional treatments to further enhance softness.
|Product Advantages:||Common Applications:|
|Cost effective||Baby Care|
|Bi-component Fabrics||Adult Care|
|Soft, hygienic and gentle on the skin||Feminine Care|
|Unique high bulk fabric|
Our team of R&D project managers and technicians is devoted to the development of customized products for our business partners from America, Europe and Asia. Our equipment, such as our mini pilot production line, and our test laboratory, give you the assurance of a high-quality product which meets both the requirements of your industry and your own expectations.
You know exactly what your clients need. And you understand the demands of your industry. Pair those insights with our mastery of the development process, and you have a winning equation:
High-performance nonwoven media that exceeds industry standards.
Regardless of the solution or product, our experience guarantees you:
- Best solution – our unique modeling tool provides a rapid analysis of the parameters in your specifications and quickly points to the optimal combination of fibers.
- Tailored development – with our small batch and mini-pilot production line, we can quickly prepare custom samples for you.
- Peace of mind – first-grade fiber from reliable, certified sources.
- Production quality and diversity – our “green” production lines are operated under the strict principles of the United States GMP standards (“Good Manufacturing Practice”).
- Flexibility – our products are available with or without reinforcement or finishing.
- Optimal performance – strict quality control at every stage of production