Verdex’s nanofiber incorporated face mask technology is very easy to breathe through due to its extremely wide surface area created by the web of nanofibers. It is very effective at mechanically filtering out PM2.5 particulates.
Conventional electrostatic filter masks’ filtration efficiencies decline dramatically after it becomes a discharged, whereas nanofiber face mask provides consistent high efficiency filtering ability regardless of external environment.
Our filter material is comprised of a series of activated carbon filaments, each about 2,000 nanometres in diameter. Each filament is many times smaller than the typical grain size in standard carbon materials, making the rate of adsorption of pollutant gas much faster and therefore more powerful. It also means that bacteria and viruses are drawn to the filament surface much more efficiently, because there is so much more available surface than in a granular carbon.
Verdex Face Mask Technology therefore works as powerful respirators that not only clear the air of pollution via the particulate filter, but also remove potentially harmful gases and pathogens with the additional carbon filter.
|Meets the NIOSH N99 standard for filtration, meaning consistent particulate filtration in excess of 99% was maintained (as opposed to the next level down, N95 with excess of 95%)|
|99.6% filtration of viruses|
|99.77% filtration of bacteria|
|Meets the NIOSH standard for inhalation/exhalation meaning that the breathing resistance is within the requirements|
Our team of R&D project managers and technicians is devoted to the development of customized products for our business partners from America, Europe and Asia. Our equipment, such as our mini pilot production line, and our test laboratory, give you the assurance of a high-quality product which meets both the requirements of your industry and your own expectations.
You know exactly what your clients need. And you understand the demands of your industry. Pair those insights with our mastery of the development process, and you have a winning equation:
High-performance nonwoven media that exceeds industry standards.
Regardless of the solution or product, our experience guarantees you:
- Best solution – our unique modeling tool provides a rapid analysis of the parameters in your specifications and quickly points to the optimal combination of fibers.
- Tailored development – with our small batch and mini-pilot production line, we can quickly prepare custom samples for you.
- Peace of mind – first-grade fiber from reliable, certified sources.
- Production quality and diversity – our “green” production lines are operated under the strict principles of the United States GMP standards (“Good Manufacturing Practice”).
- Flexibility – our products are available with or without reinforcement or finishing.
- Optimal performance – strict quality control at every stage of production