Specialty nonwoven fiber materials engineered to provide optimal acoustic performance at the lowest weight and cost. Verdex’s proprietary process combines a high percentage or recycled fiber content with fine-denier natural fibers.
Verdex automotive filtration technology allows cleaner air to enter the engine, allowing efficient engine combustion and maximum protection against dirt particulates and contaminants. At the heart of the technology lies Verdex’s patented nanofiber technology combined with custom-engineered nonwoven substrates as a backer that has been carefully developed to complement the nanofiber.
High filtration efficiency, small and uniform pore structure and high dust-holding capacity of Verdex automotive filtration technology has the potential to lead this market by replacing traditional cellulose, glass and meltblown composite filter medias and then being adopted as the most innovative product by many of the world’s renowned engine filter manufacturers.
|Product Advantages:||Common Applications:|
|High performance & Low release of pollutants||Heavy duty & Passenger vehicles|
|Higher particulate filtration efficiency||Cabin air, Fuels, Lubricant, Coolant filters, etc|
|Extended replacement interval|
Our team of R&D project managers and technicians is devoted to the development of customized products for our business partners from America, Europe and Asia. Our equipment, such as our mini pilot production line, and our test laboratory, give you the assurance of a high-quality product which meets both the requirements of your industry and your own expectations.
You know exactly what your clients need. And you understand the demands of your industry. Pair those insights with our mastery of the development process, and you have a winning equation:
High-performance nonwoven media that exceeds industry standards.
Regardless of the solution or product, our experience guarantees you:
- Best solution – our unique modeling tool provides a rapid analysis of the parameters in your specifications and quickly points to the optimal combination of fibers.
- Tailored development – with our small batch and mini-pilot production line, we can quickly prepare custom samples for you.
- Peace of mind – first-grade fiber from reliable, certified sources.
- Production quality and diversity – our “green” production lines are operated under the strict principles of the United States GMP standards (“Good Manufacturing Practice”).
- Flexibility – our products are available with or without reinforcement or finishing.
- Optimal performance – strict quality control at every stage of production