Clean air is one of our greatest assets. Ever growing requirements towards air purity, in industrial and domestic applications alike, put increasingly high demands on filter media.
Verdex has developed a solvent-free nanofiber spinning process that can be tailored for the manufacture of a range of air filtration products ranging from MERV 11to MERV 16 with lower pressure drop and higher dust holding capacity than micro glass filters. This is because Verdex process technology can be tailored to spin a fiber size distribution identical to micro-glass, and the Verdex process can also be tailored to spin a “lofty” product.
Verdex can produce very high quality nanofibers significantly faster than electrospinning, and costs less than current nanofiber technology. Verdex can be scaled far greater than electrospinning technologies, and can achieve meltblown production rates or greater.
|Product Advantages:||Common Applications:|
|Lower Pressure Drop & Higher Dust Holding Capacity||Heavy duty & Passenger vehicles|
|Higher MERV Ratings – MERV 12-16||Cabin air, Fuels, Lubricant, Coolant filters, etc|
|Technology Spins Nanofibers Less Than 1 Micron||Automotive and appliance insulators.|
|Lowers operating cost||Fiberglass and acoustical foam replacement.|
|Excellent surface filtration||Ceiling tiles, baffles, and general acoustical insulators.|
Exceptional performance. Minimal resistance. Verdex continues to provide added value with its patented high-performance air filtration technology. Our technology and process helps cut energy costs with a superior performance at a lesser pressure drop. A unique solution that allows you to choose the performance/weight ratio that best meets your needs, ensuring that we offer the best product all the time.
- Consistent – long-lasting electrostatic charge for maximum efficiency.
- Choice of design – flat, pleatable, supported, unsupported.
- Microbial protection – helps stop the spread of bacteria, viruses and mold.
- Flexibility and ease-of-use – filter media can be pleated, laminated, or surface-treated.
Our team of R&D project managers and technicians is devoted to the development of customized products for our business partners from America, Europe and Asia. Our equipment, such as our mini pilot production line, and our test laboratory, give you the assurance of a high-quality product which meets both the requirements of your industry and your own expectations.
You know exactly what your clients need. And you understand the demands of your industry. Pair those insights with our mastery of the development process, and you have a winning equation:
High-performance nonwoven media that exceeds industry standards.
Regardless of the solution or product, our experience guarantees you:
- Best solution – our unique modeling tool provides a rapid analysis of the parameters in your specifications and quickly points to the optimal combination of fibers.
- Tailored development – with our small batch and mini-pilot production line, we can quickly prepare custom samples for you.
- Peace of mind – first-grade fiber from reliable, certified sources.
- Production quality and diversity – our “green” production lines are operated under the strict principles of the United States GMP standards (“Good Manufacturing Practice”).
- Flexibility – our products are available with or without reinforcement or finishing.
- Optimal performance – strict quality control at every stage of production